HVAC Maintenance Services and Plans for Easley, SC and Surrounding Areas
Here’s What Our HVAC Maintenance Services Include
The Bi-Annual maintenance agreement includes two seasonal visits, 1 Heat and 1 AC maintenance. Additional costs will apply for refrigerant and repairs.
In general, a maintenance service includes a meticulous check of all of your system components to ensure we fix any emerging issues. Here are a few of our standard maintenance steps, depending on the type of HVAC system in your home:
- Verify correct thermostat operation and calibrate if needed
- Check Electrical connections for rust or corrosion and tighten if necessary
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils
- Inspect the condensate drain and flush
- Check Safety Switches for safe operation
- Assess refrigerant levels and pressures
- Verify duct fittings are attached and sealed properly
- Test the Defrost cycle to verify proper operation (heat pumps only
- Test sequence of operation to verify save combustion (Furnace only)
Benefits of Professional HVAC Maintenance Services
The single biggest benefit of investing in HVAC maintenance is prevention. By catching small problems before worsen, we save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars on expensive repairs down the road. Moreover, maintenance extends the lifespan of your system, again saving you money on a potential early system replacement.
Preventative HVAC maintenance doesn’t just help you save money in the future, though; it saves you money in the present, as well. A well-maintained system will run at maximum efficiency, and you’ll notice the difference on your next utility bill.
Schedule an HVAC System Evaluation or Seasonal Checkup
Complete Heat and Air is a family-owned and operated business. We recruit skilled service technicians to perform our maintenance services, including system evaluations and seasonal checkups. We provide up to a one-year parts and labor warranty for every maintenance service we complete. That’s because we want you to feel confident when you choose our team to take care of your air conditioning and heating systems.
To schedule an HVAC system evaluation or seasonal checkup in Central, Clemson, Easley, Greenville, Pickens, Piedmont, Liberty, Travelers Rest or the surrounding areas in South Carolina, contact Complete Heat and Air. We’ll make sure your central air conditioner, heat pump, furnace or ductless mini-split operates at peak efficiency.