Breathe Cleaner Air With Our Indoor Air Quality Products & Services
When we hear about air pollution, we usually think of smog in big cities or factory towers blowing smoke into the air. While outdoor air pollution is certainly important from both an environmental and public health perspective, what we don’t think about is arguably more important. We’re talking about indoor air quality – specifically the quality of air in your home. Complete Heat and Air has the indoor air quality products and services needed to help you maintain healthy IAQ in your home for your family.
Types of IAQ Systems We Install And Maintain
There are numerous air quality products available to help you breathe easier throughout the day. Here are a few general types of systems we offer:
- Air Cleaners and Air Purifiers: These systems are the “frontal assault” in the indoor air quality world. They remove pollutants and contaminants directly from the air.
- Energy Recovery Ventilators: During the cooling season, a ventilator works with your air conditioner to send stale indoor air out and bring fresh outdoor air inside. Ventilators also help to improve energy efficiency.
- Air Humidifiers: Maintaining a good humidity level is just as important as keeping the air clean, especially for people with asthma or allergies. As a bonus, humidifiers help to preserve wooden furniture.
Phenomenal Aire produces healthy ions replicating the same positive and negative ions found abundantly in nature. The ions produced by Phenomenal Aire are encapsulated within the duct work of a home or commercial office building’s.
HVAC system and improve Indoor Air Quality by:
- Killing Viruses
- Killing Bacteria
- Killing Mold Spores
- Killing Fungus Spores
- Eliminating Odors
- Eliminating Allergens
- Breaking Down VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Agglomerating particles in the air making them larger for more effective filtration
- Reducing or eliminating static electricity in the environment
Phenomenal Aire cleans air naturally, and safely. There are no harmful side effects produced during the ionization process. Unlike other air purification technologies, Phenomenal Aire has no detectable traces of ozone associated with its process.
Benefits Of Good Indoor Air Quality
You may think of indoor air quality as primarily a concern for people with asthma or respiratory allergies. However, air quality affects everyone to some extent. Poor indoor air quality has been linked to headaches, difficulty sleeping and other health issues. Healthier indoor air quality thus directly contributes to a better quality of life.
If you have pets, you need to be particularly attentive to indoor air quality. Animals are in some ways even more sensitive to air quality issues than humans. Remember that your pets spend more time inside your house than you, and that pet hair is itself a contributor to indoor air quality issues. Maintaining good air quality in your home is an important part of helping every member of your family, human or animal, live a happy and healthy life.
Choose Complete Heat and Air to Help You Breathe Easier
Improving indoor air quality is one of the simplest and most powerful investments you can make in your home, and we’re here to help. For help with indoor air quality in Central, Clemson, Easley, Greenville, Pickens, Piedmont, Liberty, Travelers Rest or the surrounding areas in South Carolina, contact the service technicians at Complete Heat and Air.